Download the latest version
Startup network connection fix
- Fixed an issue where old peers were retained, causing every node to attempt to offline nodes, leading to significant startup delays.
- Contextual validation: complete validation option for blocks and transactions already stored on the main chain, by reverting the UTXO set to the parent block.
- Consensus parameters can be changed in the settings view.
- Removed redundantly encrypted private keys: all private keys are stored in encrypted format in the wallet by default.
- Option to propagate invalid blocks to peers.
- Entering wallet password upon exiting the application is no longer required.
- User interface indicates when main chain is syncing.
- Transaction pool UTXO set is now correctly updated when transactions are purged from the pool.
- Transactions that do not require change can now also be created.
- Windows installer that ensures a compatible Java environment.
Validation rule descriptions
- Validation rule descriptions: a more detailed description of what every rule checks is shown when validating blocks or transactions.
- Split the signature verification rule in (1) validating the signature and (2) checking whether the public key corresponds to the claimed address.
- Settings view for modifying the configuration file.
- Fallback on default configuration options when missing from the selected configuration file, which previously caused the application to crash on startup.
- UTXO set displays which outputs are in the user's wallet.
- Several UI stability fixes.
Minor UI changes
- Added simple transaction creation dialog.
- Small UI quality of life changes and consistencies.
Minor stability fixes
- Fixed rare cases of deadlocks.
- Networking stability and performance improvement.